The beginning of this story goes back to 1929. In this year Mr. Vide Krešić purchased the old water mill in the village of Struge, set on the rapids of the river Trebižat.
Ever since, the company of Mlini d.o.o. has been constantly in business, passing down throughout the family Krešić a long history of flour milling.
The village of Struge was the center of mill industry and the place of the exchange of peasant goods from the entire valley.
The rapids of the river Trebižat have been a great source of energy that was used for running the millstones. Unfortunately, over the years, millstones stopped milling, so that today we have only two millstones active in the property of our family.
The longterm tradition of family business has been constantly enriched by new technology and achievements. As business grew, in 1991 Mlini d.o.o. opened their first private bakery in Čapljina. Just four years after these activities they were enriched by investment in the sector for dried pasta.
In 2008 a young team took over the initiative of leadership of the company that resulted in more modern work methods, especially in production and application of cutting edge technology.